Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Look Closely


So, the sun is setting. We are camping. Eating some fish we caught. I wanted to ake a pic, but I had my zoom lens on and I was walking back from the potty. I just randomly snap what I could, getting a nothing shot. Nice memory of the moment you know. Nothing award worthy, just get the pic, it will be too late to switch lenses kind of thing. I look at the tiny thumbnail, and save it for posterity. What in the hell is Hank up to? Seriously, Grant is serving dinner (probably to himself), Patrick is eating, Zac's on his way for some chow, Willie is texting. Who exactly is Hank aiming his gesture at? Or is this a random moment in "Hank World"?

I almost asked him.

5 comments:

Patti H said...

Gotta love that Hank!! Love the moment shot

Lee-Ellen said...

that totally cracked me up!

AshleyS said...

that little guy is definitely in his own little world!

Cassandra said...

That kid is a riot!

Patti H said...

Okay Sarah I am going to help you update your blog. LOL

You have been tagged. For rules check out my blog!

Have fun